Reblogged from mebemrcupcakes
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy - Dancing Groot
“Baby Groot dancing is 100 percent me. I was too embarrassed for anyone to be there, so I made everyone leave the room and I set up a camera and I videotaped myself dancing. Then I sent the video to the animators and had them animate over that. I begged them not to leak the video! Two of my closest friends came to an early screening and said ‘Hey, I recognize those moves! That’s you dancing isn’t it?!’” - Vin Diesel
reblogged before but that comment just makes it that much better
READ THE COMMENT
Vin Diesel is actually precious and we must protect him
Reblogged from shezzanatural
taylor swift is like that aunt that tries to be “hip” with the young’ns and “with the times” and then asks you what does bae stand for and after you tell her she starts calling everything bae even the lamp next to the couch
HEY YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THE LAMP NEXT TO MY COUCH AND I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT IT IS, IN FACT, VERY MUCH BAE.
Reblogged from daethangelo
Gentle reminder that Ouran has a pretty much canon nonbinary protagonist.
Gentle reminder that said protaganist’s single parent is a canon bisexual drag queen dadmom
Gentle reminder that there is an entire trop of singing lesbians in Ouran
Gentle reminder that Ouran is actually the shit
Reblogged from shezzanatural
tell me im cute then fuck me
I will not. I will tell you that you are beautiful. Then i will take you to the park and we will have an amazing time and mabe stare into eachothers eyes and kiss for a while. Mabe we will take some time and stare at the clouds while we hold eachothers hands. And then whem it starts to get late, ill take you home and wish you good night as I kiss your forehead amd say, “I cant wait to see you tomorrow.”
Reblogged from cloudcuckoolander527
Reblogged from myshipshavecannons
i got angry and made a thing.
As a cashier who deals with this shit every day, it’s nice to see that some people actually care about us.
I had no idea about the speed score thing :O
But if I can add on about being a cashier for a Pharmacy:
1) We’re required to have your name and birthday every time you come up. Don’t roll your eyes and expect us to remember you
2) Don’t mumble your name and birthday. It might be obvious to you, but it’s our first time hearing it so please speak clearly
3) The computers we use at the cash register are very basic and only tell us what prescription you’re getting. If you want to know your insurance info or change your info, you have to go down to the other end
4) When you’re dropping off your prescription, STAY. THERE.
There’s a LOT of information we have to go through, including your insurance, and we don’t want you yelling at us later when you come to pick it up and it turns out your insurance didn’t cover it and we couldn’t tell you because you were gone
5) Just please be patient with us.
Also if I may add a few universal ones for all cashier jobs
1) Hand us your money like you’ve paid for shit before. I’m talking bills flat, stacked upon one another, and usually in some kind of order. Please stop this crumbled, folded shit that’s all over the place. YOU might know you have exactly $25 in your pocket but we have to count that shit and you standing there getting pissy because I have to unfold your shitty sweaty ones BEFORE I count them is annoying everyone.
2) HAND US YOUR GODDAMN CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS. I’m sorry that it’s such an inconvenience that you sometimes have to hand us your cards but in what world does throwing it, placing it on the counter, or sliding it across the counter help? I’ve had to pick up a shit ton of cards, reach over people’s giant mounds of shit, or search through giant mounds of shit because “May I please see your card?” has turned into a mess of a transaction because you for some reason thought that throwing your card at me was appropriate.
3) ID RULES FOR CREDIT CARDS ARE THERE FOR YOU NOT FOR US. MOST businesses require some form of checking ID if your card is not signed, if the transaction is over a certain amount, or just in general. We have non say over which it is or why but it is often against our policies and can lead to termination if we don’t check. So if you don’t have your card signed, please stop acting like it’s a big deal to show your shitty ID when the back of it itself says that it only has authorized use if signed. This goes double for you people that have “See ID” or whatever on there. The amount of times I’ve had people lose their shit over my asking for ID when THEY LITERALLY HAVE INSTRUCTIONS TELLING ME TO CHECK THEIR ID’S. Also, I know that a shit ton of couples use the same bank account and thus have the same set of cards. But please, either get your name added to the card or get your own. Just because you have the same last name as someone doesn’t mean that we can always authorize the use and if your husband/wife doesn’t sign the card and we need ID we HAVE to make sure the names check out. If the card says Dave Smith and you’re Mary Smith I’m sorry, we still can’t approve it. The same goes for using parents’ cards. I used to work at Gamestop and trust me, it wasn’ wild for a teenager to get their Mom’s card so they could buy a new controller or whatever only to have the parent come back pissed demanding refunds so when Billy Boy comes in wanting Madden with no proof that his card is his, yes we will refuse and I’m sorry you had to get out of the car in your PJ’s but you literally wrote SEE ID on the back of the card.
As someone who works at a convenience store
1) GET THE FUCK OFF THE PHONE
If you’re gonna want me to assist you as best as I can, you need to be focused on whats happening in front of you. I can’t dissect what you need or how to process your transaction when you’re on the phone.
2) Don’t throw your money on the counter and mumble what pump youre on for gas whilst leaving. Fucking look at me, articulate your needs FULLY, and hand me the fucking cash.
3) Stop telling cashiers they can “keep the receipt.” Ask us to throw it away for you, but the “you can keep the receipt” doesn’t help if it’s already been printed and I am trying to hand it to you. Its not a fucking gift to me.
4) Stop asking us to ring things for you that you don’t physically have at the register. That bar code? WE HAVE TO FUCKING SCAN IT.
5) Don’t wait until you’re at the front of a long line to dissect what kind of cigarettes, lottery, or gas you want. You should fucking know this before you hold up the line.
6) Yes, I like talking to my customers, but not when there is a whole line there.
7) STOP FLIRTING WITH ME ON THE FUCKING JOB I AM REQUIRED TO BE NICE TO YOU.
8) Buying alcohol, cigarettes, and lottery? Under 35? I HAVE TO SEE YOUR ID. I don’t give a fuck if you come here everyday, its policy and if I don’t ask you and management finds out I am suspended for 7 days. If you have a problem taking 2 seconds to get your ID out then stop coming to the fucking store.
Daaaaaaamn, I didn’t know half this shit! I’m sure I’m guilty of a couple of these myself.
I’d like to add some!
I work at a tool store.
1.) We are required to ask you for your phone number to ttrack your purchases. I GET A SCORE AT THE END OF THE DAY THAT IS A PERCENTAGE OF HOW MANY PEOPLE I LOOKED UP IN THE COMPUTER, AND HOW MANY TIMES I HIT ‘BYPASS.’ WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR YOUR NUMBER SO WE CAN CALL YOUR WIFE AND SELL YOU SHIT AT DINNERTIME. IT’S JUST SO I CAN LOOK YOUR NAME UP. So stop acting like it’s a big fucking deal to say ten numbers like I’m gonna stalk you forever now, because when my percentage at the end of the day sucks I get WRITTEN UP. Just give me your god damn phone number
2.) SAY YOUR FUCKING AREA CODE SAY YOUR FUCKING AREA CODE FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD SAY YOUR FUCKING AREA CODE. I KNOW THIS STORE IS IN YOUNGSTOWN. BUT NOT EVERYONE THAT SHOPS HERE IS FROM FUCKING YOUNGSTOWN, SO HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT I’M SUPPOSED TO READ YOUR MIND AND TYPE THE AREA CODE FOR YOU BEFORE I ASK “Hi, can I get your phone number please?” It is probably THE thing that pisses me off the most at my job. When I ask for your numbers and you start talking, I AM TYPING. If the first thing that comes out of your mouth is “five” THE FIRST GOD DAMN THING I’M GONNA TYPE IS FIVE. So when you start listing numbers and stop after seven, just know that my touch screen fucking sucks and it’s kind of a pain in the ass to try to get the cursor back to the front of the box that has your numbers to type in the god damn area code that I’m just supposed to have fucking assumed.
3.) I am not your fucking girlfriend. “Hi, can I get your phone number please?” is not “Hi, lemme just jump in your ‘85 volkswagen and suck your 90 year old cock sir”.
"I’ll give you mine if you give me yours"
"Oh gee, a girl asking for my phone number!"
"Hehe, you can call me anytime sweetheart just not when my wife’s home!"
"What’s YOUR phone number?"
HAHAHAHAHAHA. HILARIOUS. OH MY GOD MY ABS ARE CRUNCHING FROM THE HILARITY THAT IS YOU. I AM A CASHIER NOT A FUCKING OBJECT